Quform is a powerful responsive ajax contact form that you can easily embed into any web page in a matter of minutes. If you need a simple contact form to put on your website Quform is sure to suit your requirements. It does everything without reloading the page which makes for a sleek user experience that is sure to make a positive impression when your visitors contact you.
- New: Responsive design
- New: Fully tested on iPad/iPhone/Android devices
- New: 3 ready to use themes (with 6 variations)
- New: Style Quform easily with your own theme design
- New: New Group CSS allows you to create complex form layouts
- New: Many other JS and CSS improvements
- Easy to install into any web page
- Powerful code framework
- File uploads supported
- Fully customizable
- Extensive documentation
- 3 CAPTCHA options to prevent spam: static image, new Google reCAPTCHA, Honeypot
- Valid HTML5
- Works in all major browsers
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- Object oriented, unit tested PHP code
- Form validation & filtering
- Create custom autoresponders (auto reply emails)
- jQuery effects
- Save form data to a database
- Scrolls to error messages that are out of view
- Can be easily embedded into a PHP or HTML page
You can adapt the Quform to be a register form, quote form or have whatever form fields you would like and as well as sending you an email, there is also the option of saving the form data to a database. You can quickly set up the form to send a custom autoreply message to the form user.
Quform has a specially built framework of validators and filters (inspired by the Zend Framework) to give you full control over the data you allow to be sent to you. The default settings will be enough for a lot of users but if you ever need to make sure the visitor completes fields correctly you will be happy you bought this!
We have included 3 ready to use themes to get you started with your form design, although you can easily change the styles to suit your own website.
Quform uses UTF-8 encoding by default which means that form information submitted in many other languages will make it through to you. This is obviously essential if your site is non-English. Of course it works perfectly in English as well.
We’ve added support for file upload fields. You can have these uploads attached to the email that is sent to you. You can also store them in a folder on your server.
Surely the best documentation for script that I found. Even complete, I had a question and clear effective answer under 1 day! 5 stars!!!!
There are many accolades for this project, and I agree with all of them, well written, well supported, flexible, powerful etc.. etc.. But for me the outstanding feature is the capture feature and the fact you can embed this on an html page.
Congratulations on what I consider to be the best value for money script on the entire site.
Stellar script!!! It works excellently and your documentation is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
- A PHP enabled server (version 5 or greater)
- A basic knowledge of PHP is recommended to be able to adapt the form, however the documentation is extensive so you may not need any
If you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please tell us why. We want to do all we can to let you enjoy Quform and get the most from it. We would love to hear your suggestions on how we could improve the form, leave us a comment or send us an email and your suggestion might make it in to a future version!
We’ve added a detailed help file to help you make any changes you need to the template as well as extensively commenting the code. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to contact us using the form on our CodeCanyon profile page if you need additional help.
The Regular License permits you to use Quform on one website, but you can have more than one form on that website. If you want to use Quform on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License.
Last update (see all updates)
v2.2.0 – 15 June 2016
- Added credit card number validator
- Added a file smtp-check.php to help debug SMTP connection issues
- Fixed button text vertical alignment in Firefox
- Updated PHPMailer to version 5.2.16